Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Training

Nikhil describes how he trains his parent and all those around him.


"The first thing to remember is that all these humans dont speak baby language and you have to teach them to follow your instructions. Sometimes it is very difficult but they catch on quickly if you repeat the lessons often enough. At least that is what I learnt.

Here I am teaching my father how to hold the milk bottle


My grandmother also needs to learn this trick, so here goes



Bua is an easy convert and lots of fun too
Sometimes I get into trouble

Then mama pulls my ears
But I can soon sweet talk her and all is all right


Here I am teaching papa to read my book properly
But now that I have trained them, life is hunky dory and I can listen to my music in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment