Saturday, November 12, 2011

Nikhil writes again


Hi Granma, Grampa, and Aunty;

Here are some more pics of me. Mommy made me wear these booties that were SO hot - I had the last laugh, though. I threw them off before we went to the doctor :P

Daddy got me some new toys for my crib. They make nice noises that make me oh so sleepy....

<yawn>

I talk to you tomorrow? I go for my sleepy time now!

Love,

Niky 


IMG_0051 - Mommy made me wear these booties. They're so hot!
 

IMG_0052 - I hate them I hate them I hate them!!
 

IMG_0053 - What are you looking at? These things are so annoying. It's okay - I threw them off afterward anyway.
 

IMG_0054 - Daddy bought me a new toy that makes nice noises and makes me sleepy....
 

IMG_0055 - Mmmm... what? Go away. It's sleepy time
 

IMG_0056 - Daddy, I just wanna sleep!!!
 

IMG_0057 - My crib :)
 

IMG_0058 - All my new toys :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment